We provide a comprehensive service from start to finish. We build and nurture relationships with our clients that last. This is why we have been successful in winning repeat business.
We can provide a professional and consistent service regardless of location.
We invest in our staff, who bring unrivalled combined knowledge and experience to all aspects of our services. And we work extensively with architects, primary contractors, and blue-chip companies. Our work is carried out to the highest specification.
Our track record speaks for itself; don’t take our word on this, ask our clients. DMH will work beyond the project scope to ensure that not only do we meet our client’s expectations, we exceed them. All our workforce are dedicated professionals and you can be confident that all our workforce complies with all Health & Safety Regulations.
We take our responsibilities to our staff, clients and the environment very seriously. DMH Interiors is working towards IS0 9001 and ISO 14001.
Mission and Values
Our mission is to provide quality Workplace Interiors through a client-focused service fulfilling all pre-set requirements and completing each and every project to the highest standard, on schedule and within budget.
At DMH Interiors we believe in…
Delivering quality workmanship
Friendliness and reliability
Sustainability and Environment
DMH Interiors Ltd recognise that we have a legal and moral responsibility to manage our activities in such a way so as to help reduce wherever possible any detrimental impact on the environment.
We are committed to conducting business whilst protecting the health of the environment and employees.
To achieve this DMH Interiors will…
- Ensure as far as possible that all materials are used and applied in an environmentally friendly manner according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Provide all employees with appropriate training in safe handling of materials and the application of materials in all areas.
- Dispose of all waste according to regulatory laws, regulations and in a responsible manner.
- Induct all new employees to Government regulations and Company procedures regarding the use and disposal of waste.
- Investigate all incidents of misuse / inappropriate disposal of waste, which does not comply with Company or statutory requirements, and implement preventive actions to minimise the risk of occurrence.
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Conduct an environmental program to ensure adherence to Company and regulatory requirements.
- Involve and consult employees, Government authorities and regulatory bodies and customers to identifying improved waste disposal.
We’ve adopted a philosophy of maximum compliance at all levels throughout the business to ensure that the impact of pollution and environmental disruption is reduced as much as possible.